Wednesday, October 12, 2016 || By COMMUNITY EDITOR || @maywoodnews
A Legal, License and Ordinance Committee (LLOC) meeting for the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Oct. 12, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items to be discussed (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Discussion and consideration to appoint Venus L. Meadows to the Economic Development Commission for the Village of Maywood.
- Discussion and consideration to appoint Jacob D. Resser to the Economic Development Commission for the Village of Maywood.
- Discussion and consideration to appoint Corita Key to the Youth Commission for the Village of Maywood.
- Update on the 2016 Maywood Family Festival
- Update on setting up a meeting with the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago to discuss grant opportunities for the Village of Maywood
- Discussion of an Ordinance amending Title XV (Land Usage), Chapter 158 (Historic Preservation Commission and Designation of Landmarks and Historic Districts) of the Maywood Village Code to create a New Section 158.26 relative to the withdrawal of Landmark and Historic District Designations, with a cover memo from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. dated October 5, 2016. VFP