Wednesday, February 15, 2017 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A Legal, License and Ordinance Committee (LLOC) meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. The following items, among others, are up for discussion (for full agenda packet, click here):
- Presentation by Laura Lange, Environmental Beautification Commission regarding update on the Commission’s activities relative to:
2016 Commission achievements:
- Recognition of residents and businesses contributing to the community beautification – Great Garden Awards Program
- Look ahead to 2017 Commission goals, and
- Gaps and opportunities – Commission openings, FY2018 planning.
- Discussion and consideration regarding presentation by Historic Preservation Commission pursuant to their First Civil War Living History event on the grounds of the Maywood Home for Soldiers’ Widows Saturday, May 13, 2017 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Village of Maywood.
For more notifications, ‘Like’ VFP on Facebook