Tuesday, September 5, 2017 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 5, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items up for discussion and/or voting are (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- A TIF public hearing, in addition to discussion and approval of documents, regarding INTERFAITH HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF CHICAGO.
- Discussion concerning Sam Hill Leadership Development Basketball Program. If approved, he is requesting utilizing the Multi-purpose Gymnasium (200 So.5th Ave., Maywood, IL). The proposed time frame is for 3 days per week, 4 hours per day. It is a six (6) weeks program.
- Discussion concerning the acceptance of the building formerly known as Corbin Funeral Home located at 1001 Madison Street, Maywood, IL 60153. No attachments
- Discussion concerning Youth Appreciation with former resident/gospel recording artist Todd Delaney.
- Discussion concerning Forensic Audit for the sale of the Old Widows Soldiers Home. No attachments
- Presentation from Maywood Bucs, a Youth Recreational Athletic Program dedicated to providing sports programming to youth in Maywood and surrounding suburban areas.
- Announcement from Corey Foster in regards to services presenting themselves as a part of ComEd.