Tuesday, October 3, 2017 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Oct. 3, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items to be discussed (to access the full agenda packet, click here):
- An updated report on the 415 Roosevelt Road building
- An update on the Golf Course Building
- An update on the TIF information for Triton College
- An update on the Debt Program through the state
- What is the number of conferences that can be attended by the Mayor and Trustees?
- Discussion and approval of Madison Street Local Agency Functional Overlay (LAFO) Improvements concerning First Avenue to Des Plaines River Engineering Agreement. Federal funds will cover 80% of construction with the Village to provide a 20% match. The remainder of the costs including Phase I, II, and III Engineering and the Village’s 20% construction match may be paid for through the Madison Street TIF. VFP