Tuesday, November 21, 2017 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled for tonight, Tuesday, Nov. 21, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. The items up for consideration include (to access the full agenda packet, click here):
- Discussion regarding recommendation to grant a request for Extended Hours of Operation for Lacey’s Place, LLC located at 611 W. Roosevelt Road (Class M Liquor License) until 2:00 a.m. in the Village of Maywood.
- Discussion and consideration regarding Maywood Metra Station Area / Downtown Parking – Phase I, Village-owned lots.
- Discussion and consideration regarding Village of Maywood Matching Grant Façade Program Guidelines and Application presented by Coordinator of Business Development, Angela Smith.
- An Ordinance Approving a Local Landmark Designation for 1001 North 2nd Avenue, Maywood, Illinois, in Accordance with Chapter 158 (Historic Preservation Commission and Designation of Landmarks and Historic Districts) of the Maywood Village Code (Edward and Noreen Brizzolara House), with a cover memo dated November 15, 2017 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- A RESOLUTION DETERMINING THE ESTIMATED VILLAGE OF MAYWOOD REAL ESTATE TAX LEVY FOR YEAR 2017, with a cover memo dated November 15, 2017 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Discussion and action regarding Interfaith Housing Development Corporation of Chicago. Project and a cover memo dated November 15, 2017 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.