Tuesday, January 16, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Jan. 16, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave., in Maywood. Among items to be discussed (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Presentation by Vicki Haas, Vice Chair of the Maywood Historic Preservation Commission pursuant to the 2018 Civil War Living History Event. The Commission is requesting the general support on the grounds of the Widows’ Home Saturday, May 5, 2018. The time of the event is from 10’am to 4’pm.
- Discussion and approval regarding the PC/ZBA approved Findings of Fact for Case 17-002 pursuant to the National Cycle Facility. Mr. Barry Willey submitted to the Village of Maywood Community Development Department a proposal for a 28,407 sq. foot expansion of his National Cycle facility located at 2200 South Maywood Drive, and an MWRD required detention basin at the south of the new proposed building footprint.
- Presentation by Maywood Police Chief, Valdimir Talley, Jr. in consideration of the annual report for the Maywood Police Department.
- Presentation by Village Manager, Willie Norfleet pursuant to Village of Maywood water concerns.
- Discussion of Status Report from Village Manager pursuant to Village of Maywood Local Debt Recovery Program. VFP
For more local news, ‘Like’ our Facebook page