Tuesday, February 6, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees has been scheduled to take place on Tuesday, Feb. 6, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers 125 S. 5th Ave., in Maywood. Among items to be discussed, and/or voted on, include (full the agenda packet, click here):
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 220445 through February 1, 2018 in the amount of $1,057,251.61.
- Discussion and consideration regarding reactivation of a Village Board Finance Committee
- Presentation of Commendation by Maywood Fire Chief Craig Bronaugh pursuant to Firefighters Special Duty Run on Sunday, January 7, 2018
- ORDINANCE AMENDING CERTAIN SECTIONS OF THE MAYWOOD VILLAGE CODE TO SEPARATE THE POSITIONS OF ASSISTANT VILLAGE MANAGER AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, with a cover memo dated January 31, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Discussion and approval of Enterprise Zone Intergovernmental Agreement for Cost Sharing and Start-up Activities supporting the formation of the West Regional Enterprise Zone Collaborative (WREZ).
For more local notifications, ‘Like’ our Facebook page