Tuesday, February 20, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Feb. 20, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave., in Maywood. Among items to be discussed (click here for full agenda packet):
- Discussion of Village of Maywood Finance Department Working Capital Reserve Fund (Rainy Day Fund) be transferred to the Corporate Fund in the total amount of $995,624.02
- Presentation by Edelson PC concerning Opioid. They are a nationally recognized leader in plaintiffs’ class and mass action litigation.
- Discussion and consideration for Village Board Preliminary Review, Access West Cook Project – Scattered Site Housing Proposal from IFF for 5th Avenue vacant lots located at 1902, 2009, 2024 and 2032 South 5th Avenue in the Village of Maywood. The lots are owned by the Cook County Land Bank.
- Presentation from Police Chief, Valdimir Talley, Jr. regarding the “Application for 9-1-1 Consolidation Plan” due to the State of Illinois by February 28, 2018. The plan is to transition staff on or before December 31, 2018 to be in compliance with the state mandate
- Presentation from Police Chief Valdimir Talley, Jr. regarding a fight at Proviso-East High School during the middle of January, 2018. The Village Board is requesting information. VFP
For more local notifications, ‘Like’ our Facebook page