Tuesday, March 20, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, March 20, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S.5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items up for discussion and/or a vote include (for a full agenda packet, click here):
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 200448 through March 15, 2018 in the amount of $563,454.65.
- Village of Maywood Finance Department FY 2019 Detailed Budget Report
- Continual discussion concerning D-Erania Stampley, Jazz Desires Corporation, a non-for-profit organization to support the upcoming West Suburban Jazz Trolley Tour requesting an approval of a $3,500.00 donation from the Village of Maywood. This item was presented at the March 6, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Discussion and approval regarding Weaver Consultant Group to provide a Phase I and Phase II Environmental Report for the Village Owned property located at 1001 West St. Charles, Maywood, IL 60153.
- Presentation from SMC Management regarding a formal Letter of Intent for purchase of the Village-owned site located at 1001 West St. Charles, Maywood, IL 60153. SMC Management is a domestic shipping company interested in purchasing the site as a second transportation facility servicing the West and Northwest suburbs. VFP
For more local news, ‘Like’ our Facebook page