Tuesday, April 17, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, April 17, 7 p.m., at village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items up for discussion and/or action include (click here for the full agenda packet):
- Presentation and review of Fiscal Year 2017 Audit Report by Mr. Jason Coyle representing Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP.
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 200450 through April 12, 2018 in the total amount of $962,057.21.
- Discussion of Village of Maywood Open Invoices Report as of April 12, 2018 in the total amount of $1,907,065.78.
- Discussion concerning the proposed water increases from the City of Chicago.
- Memo regarding Chronic Public Nuisance at 5th Avenue/Quincy Street Apartment Building and Recommended Actions by Village, dated April 11, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. VFP
For more notifications news, ‘Like’ our Facebook page