Tuesday, May 1, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, May 1, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items to be discussed and/or voted on (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- TIF PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING A PROPOSED REDEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT AND SALE OF CERTAIN VILLAGE-OWNED PROPERTY COMMONLY KNOWN AS 1001 ST. CHARLES ROAD, MAYWOOD, ILLINOIS, TO SMC MANAGEMENT, LLC, FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A BUILDING AND ASSOCIATED TRUCKING STORAGE YARD AND OTHER RELATED USES LOCATED IN THE FORMER ST. CHARLES ROAD TAX INCREMENT FINANCING DISTRICT
- Discussion and consideration regarding engineering agreement pursuant to the Preliminary Engineering for the First Avenue Water Main Project from Harrison Street to Washington Boulevard with a memo dated April 24, 2018 from Hancock Engineering Co. The Project costs and related professional fee expenses are payable from the Madison Street / Fifth Avenue TIF District
- Discussion and consideration regarding engineering services pursuant to the 2018 Wilcox Avenue Improvement Project. Wilcox Street is the placeholder for the right-of-way created behind National Cycle and Supreme Catering from 19th Avenue to 21st Avenue in the Village of Maywood along with a cover memo from Hancock Engineering dated April 24, 2018. The Project costs and related professional fee expenses are payable from the Madison Street / Fifth Avenue TIF District.
- AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE III (ADMINISTRATION) OF THE MAYWOOD VILLAGE CODE TO ADD CHAPTER 40 (PSEBA BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION) WITH REGARD TO ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES FOR ASSESSING AND DETERMINING CLAIMS UNDER THE PUBLIC SAFETY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ACT, with a cover memo dated April 25, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- AN ORDINANCE APPROVING THE SALE OF REAL PROPERTY AT 1001 ST. CHARLES ROAD AND AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF A REDEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE VILLAGE OF MAYWOOD AND SMC MANAGEMENT, LLC.