Tuesday, May 15, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, May 15, 7 p.m., at the village’s Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Items to be discussed and/or voted on include (for a full agenda packet, click here):
- Continual discussion that the Village proceed with the next step to acquire the building at 5th Avenue and Quincy.
- Consideration to approve the appointment of Lorna Harvey to the Environmental Beautification Commission.
- Discussion and consideration regarding Maywood Park District request to waive the Building Permit Fees in the amount of $19,453.77 for interior renovations at 809 Madison Street, Maywood, Illinois.
- Status Memorandum regarding Chronic Public Nuisance at 5th Avenue/Quincy Street Apartment Building, dated May 9, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. This item was presented and discussed at the May 1, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Memorandum regarding Small Cell Amendments dated May 9, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd., with a Compliance Checklist and Tool Box attachment. VFP
For more local news, ‘Like’ our Facebook page