Tuesday, June 5, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, June 5, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items to be discussed and/or voted on (click here for the full agenda packet):
- Status Report regarding Chronic Public Nuisance at 5th Avenue/Quincy Street Apartment Building.
- ORDINANCE APPROVING CERTAIN VARIATIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THREE-UNIT RESIDENTIAL DWELLING BUILDINGS ON CURRENTLY VACANT LOTS AT 1902, 2024 AND 2032 SOUTH 5TH AVENUE, MAYWOOD, ILLINOIS (Developer / Petitioner: IFF)
- A RESOLUTION APPROVING A RETENTION AGREEMENT WITH EDELSON PC RELATIVE TO ITS PROPOSED REPRESENTATION OF THE VILLAGE OF MAYWOOD IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST OPIOID MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND RELATED PARTIES, with a cover memo dated May 30, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE APPROVAL AND EXECUTION OF A PROGRAM FUNDING AGREEMENT FOR VILLAGE OF MAYWOOD PARTICIPATION IN ILLINOIS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (“IDHA”) ABANDONED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MUNICIPAL RELIEF PROGRAM (Grant Award: $250,000.00), with a Memorandum dated May 30, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Maywood Park District Request for waiver of Village building permit fees and plan review fees ($19,453.77) for the 809 Madison Street Building Renovation Project VFP
For more local notifications, ‘Like’ our Facebook page