Tuesday, August 21, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustee is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items to be discussed are (to access the full agenda packet, click here):
- Declaration and Proclamation to declare Ms. Betty Lemons Day, a 100 year-old resident in the Village of Maywood
- Consideration and approval of a Back to School Budget
- Discussion regarding the status of the acquisition of the building located at 5th and Roosevelt.
- Further discussion and approval to lift the moratorium on Class “M” Liquor License and recommend the approval of the Class “M” Liquor License Application for Ramzi Fakhouri, Lucky Bernie’s at 614 South 5th Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153. This item was discussed at the July 17, 2017 Board Meeting.
- RESOLUTION APPROVING THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT AND GENERAL RELEASE AND AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS IN THE DUFF V. MAYWOOD, ET AL. LITIGATION (Village Share of Settlement Amount: $32,500.00), with a status memo dated August 15, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
For more local notifications, ‘Like’ our Facebook page