Tuesday, October 16, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items up for discussion and/or consideration (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 200459 through October 10, 2018 in the amount of $606,153.63.
- A cover memo dated October 10, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. regarding 2018 Real Estate Tax Levy Approval Process and Adoption Schedule for 2018 Tax Levy, 2018/2019 Budget Amendment Process and 2019/2020 Annual Budget Process, including
- Update report pursuant to Planning and Zoning, Department of Community Development being awarded a Local Technical Assistance
- A Memorandum regarding Maywood Grocery – Tobacco-Related Code Violations, dated October 10, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Memorandum regarding the Status of State Approval of 911 Consolidation Plan for IKE 911 Dispatch Center Formation of Eisenhower Emergency Communication Center (“IKE 911 Dispatch Center”) and Joint Emergency Telephone System Board (“IKE JETSB”) — Initial Participating Members: Village of Broadview and Village of Maywood, dated October 10, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Memorandum regarding Vibron Lloyd v. Willis, et al., dated October 10, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.