Tuesday, November 13, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items to be discussed (for a full agenda board packet click here):
- Discussion pursuant to Mayor Perkin’s conversation with Mr. Lorenzo Webber with Proviso Township regarding a collaborative effort to start a Safe Passage Pilot Program in the Village of Maywood.
- Presentation by Mayor Edwenna Perkins to the family of Pedro Alvarez, long time business owner in the Village of Maywood and owner of El Prado Restaurant to honor his life after passing at age 83.
- Update on Interfaith Project regarding Addendum to the Fifth Avenue Apartments Redevelopment Agreement from Angela Smith, Coordinator of Business Development.
- Discussion and consideration regarding approval of the substandard Village-owned vacant lots located adjacent to 718 South 8th Avenue under the terms and conditions of the Adjacent Neighbor Land Acquisition Program (ANLAP).
- Discussion and consideration regarding the Traffic and Safety Commission to determine that a four-way stop sign should be erected at the intersections of Fifth Avenue and Warren Street. VFP