Tuesday, November 20, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items up for discussion (click here for the full agenda packet):
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 200461 through November 14, 2018 in the amount of $154,477.64
- Update and status report on property at 415 Roosevelt Rd., Maywood, IL 60153 (old car dealership)
- Discussion and consideration regarding MPD Proposal No.24 to publicly recognize police officers receiving their certifications from the Board of Fire and Police Commission in the Village of Maywood.
- Consideration regarding MPD Proposal No. 25 to make presentation pursuant to the Investigation Unit Program to capture records from citizens and aid police officers in recovering property and identifying burglars in the Village of Maywood.
- A RESOLUTION DETERMINING THE ESTIMATED VILLAGE OF MAYWOOD PROPERTY TAX LEVY FOR YEAR 2018, with one (1) page Village Staff Recommendation of Ranges for Estimated 2018 Property Tax Levy, and a cover memo dated November 14, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. VFP