Broadview Man Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Nov. 26

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 || By Michael Romain || @maywoodnews 

A Broadview man died Monday from causes related to carbon monoxide toxicity, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

Broadview police discovered Jimmi L. Marshall, 62, at his home on the 2400 block of South 19th Ave. on Nov. 26, according to the medical examiner’s report. Marshall was pronounced dead at 1:59 p.m., records show.

The autopsy results show that Marshall died from carbon monoxide toxicity related to the “improper use of [a] gas stove.” The medical examiner’s office ruled Marshall’s death an accident.

A representative with the Broadview Police Department could not be contacted for comment on Tuesday night. VFP 

For more local news, ‘Like’ our Facebook page 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.