Tuesday, December 4, 2018 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A public hearing on the proposed 2018 property tax levy for the village of Maywood is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Dec. 4, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
After the hearing, the village’s Board of Trustees will hold a regular meeting to consider a series of items, including the following (for a full agenda packet, click here):
- Discussion and consideration of a request from the Village Free Press asking the Board of Trustees to vote to allow Village Free Press to become Maywood’s Legal Paper of Record for the purpose of publishing legal advertising on a regular basis
- Discussion regarding snow plow routes and rules in the Village of Maywood by Mr. John West, Director of Public Works.
- Discussion of a No-Repayment-Obligation Transfer (Portability) of $2,528,456 from St. Charles Road Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District to the Madison / 5th Avenue Tax Increment Financing
- Discussion and consideration concerning a Speed Sign at the location of 19th and Oak Street, Maywood, IL per request of Police Chief V. Talley.
- AN ORDINANCE APPROVING THE SALE OF REAL PROPERTY AT 1001 ST. CHARLES ROAD AND AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF A REVISED REDEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE VILLAGE OF MAYWOOD AND SMC MANAGEMENT, LLC; and a Revised REDEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT between the Village of Maywood and SMC Management, LLC, with a cover memo dated November 28, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd VFP
For more local notifications, ‘Like’ our Facebook page