Tuesday, January 15, 2019 || By Michael Romain || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Jan. 15, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items up for discussion and/or consideration are (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 200464 through January 9, 2019 in the amount of $2,052,825.75.
- Discussion and consideration regarding presentation from Gay Chase, Co-Chair of Political Awareness and Involvement Committee for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. to Village Board pursuant to Human Trafficking.
- Discussion and consideration regarding Memo received from Hancock Engineering pursuant to Storm Sewer Repairs along Madison Street from First Avenue to Des Plaines River. Payment is eligible to be funded through the Madison Street TIF.
- Presentation from Maywood Fire Chief, Craig Bronaugh concerning fires in the Village of Maywood.
- Consideration for Valdimir Talley, Police Chief in the Village of Maywood to make presentation to Village Board regarding the Maywood Police Department Annual Report available to present.
- Status Report on Newspaper Publication Requirements for Legal Notices, with a cover memo dated December 12, 2018 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. (2 pages) and a cover memo dated January 9, 2019 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd. VFP
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: @maywoodnews