Tuesday, August 20, 2019 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Aug. 20, 7 p.m., at Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items up for consideration (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Presentation by Troutman & Dams LLC regarding Cook County 7A Tax Incentive to assist with the redevelopment of property located at 215 W. Madison St, Maywood, IL into a Blood Plasma Center managed by Biomat USA.
- Presentation by Emanuel Wilder, Chairman of Maywood Board of Fire and Police Commission pursuant to the commission’s annual report.
- Presentation by Chatman Lewis Flaggs – CLFC Group regarding Opportunity Zone Investment Vacant Lot Acquisition and Tax Moratorium Proposition.
- Discussion regarding Re-authorization of the 2010 Census Complete Count Committee Ordinance to be transformed into the 2020 Census Complete Count Committee Ordinance; and suggested revisions and amendment to the 2010 Census Complete Count Committee for the 2020 Census Complete Count Committee.
- Consideration to appoint the following candidates to the Census 2020 Complete Count Committee.
- Discussion and consideration concerning Video Gaming proposed at 400 South Lake St. and 705 South 5th Avenue in Maywood, IL 60153 and the approval of a Class “M” Liquor License by Ms. Tina Wilson.
- Discussion and consideration regarding MPD Proposal No. 13 pursuant to a private investigation firm, Larry W. Mason, Inc. in Huntley, Illinois to work with the Police Department that meets risk management requirements. VFP
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: @maywoodnews