Wednesday, June 18, 2014
A regular meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for today, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 7 PM, at Village Chambers, 125 S. 5th Avenue, Maywood, Illinois. Click here to access the agenda packet. Among agenda items are included:
- A Presentation by Valdimir Talley, Jr., Chief of Police regarding a web-based program called LEXIPOL and upgrade of the Citywide SkyCam Project called Milestone. According to a memo, LEXIPOL is “A web-based development system that is the leading provider of risk management resources for public safety organizations.”
- The Board will consider appointing Yvette Hankerson and Linda Reedy to the Water Commission.
- The Board will review an Open Invoices Report ending April 30, 2014.
- The Board will considering approving two warrant lists, one comprising about $1.1M and another comprising about $407M.
- The Board will consider the approval of $35K in funding that is to allocated for administrative and operational purposes associated wit an Illinois Youth Recreation Grant worth nearly $490K that the Village recently received.
- The Board will consider relocating the Mayor’s office from its present location at 125 S. 5th Avenue to 40 E. Madison Street.
- For more agenda items, please click here. VFP